Now it's time to browse through the wedding packages... Was intended to go JB just for dinner with my boy boy and strolling around, then we came across few bridal shops... we stopped by, browsing through the sample photos that was displayed outside the shop.. Then when we came across this shop named Dolce Vita Couture, a sales lady came out and served us with a smile! Well... since we already intended to get a bridal package so why not just take a look then?
You know this shop was sooooo much "atas" than those we went before and the place is just creating the "WOW" effect... in fact we were like thinking.... how much will their packages be? And guess what? It costs RM$5000!!!! (SGD$2000 with a exchange rate of about SGD$1 = RM$2.50)
What really touches my heart was I get to try out the wedding gowns even before I sign up for the package! and I look surprisingly... nice... Haha... Can't even believe my eyes... and guess how was my bf reacted?
Something like that, picture taken randomly online and this is closest reaction of how my boy reacted when he see me in that wedding gown... Don't know why... you just search "reaction when they see their bride" through Google... Almost all have the same reaction.... I guess your husband do have this kind of reaction too? Just imagine I have yet to put on make up and hairdo.... LOL!!!
Ok... I'll update more when there's updates and I'll be more active as time goes by? ^^ Good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment