So, we decided to take a walk through the Tanjong Pagar Road (the usual place where couples go for their bridal packages hunting)... I must say... Tanjong Pagar is a very very very very very @#$/^& place as we took very long time just to figure out how to get there.. even with GPS... I had a hard time trying to figure out how to get to that place =.="""
On the way to Tanjong Pagar Road, we saw a shop that looks very nice on the outside, but what really make us think few times before we decided to go in was they were having some prayer ceremonies outside their shop for the 7th month hungry ghost festival, oh well... anyway we still decided to go in as we only see one bridal shop within distance.
Firstly, I really need to compliment Jeanie from Beautiful Love Wedding for her EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!! She gave me a relax feeling as she's not pushy and she's willing to throw in more freebies for us :) And guess what Singaporean REALLY loves???? FREEBIES!!!! But of cos, salesladies love to attract customers with freebies.... but trust me... so far they gave us the best deals!
She's kind enough to let me try on few gowns to assure me that their gown selections is enough for me to choose even before I make any payment etc (*Thumbs Up*) And we came to a conclusion... I cannot wear halter neck due to short neck (Today then I know *sob sob*) but am glad that I look great in the other 2 gowns :) I guess enough for now as I haven't pay? :P
My boy loves their service but now the main decision maker is my MOTHER.... so anything got to ask her first before we do any decision.... if not.... We'll have lotsa naggings!!!
So did I mention Thomson Wedding? Oh please... after went through the sessions with Beautiful Love Wedding... I really feel pressurised with how they handle the customers.... Can you imagine a saleslady that's so desperate to sell you wedding packages without even trying to get to know you? Talk about service attitude... Hur hur hur....
No comments:
Post a Comment