Sunday, April 1, 2018

Planned Chinese Wedding all within 3 days unexpectedly!

After long wait, my wedding plans finally started.

Previously I talked about the wedding packages we took from Beautiful Love Wedding.

Then we also took a package from Mambostevie for his videography and photography services, he's a really nice guy with his excellence team! Check out his services as well if you needed the services! I took a package of 3 in 1 service from him and the price is very reasonable :)

So what happened after that? the wedding called off due to personal reasons, some of the deposits were forfeited, but we are lucky enough that we have kind and nice vendors who held on our deposit and waited for our right time to get married, much much appreciated!

First, me and my mum picked a date, as my parents deemed I am too old to not get married, I mean... Really??? I know it's a sooner or later thingy that will happen to me and it will be my turn some day... But i didn't expect the whole "plan" to be done within 3 days, from picking dates, to contact Videographer & Photographer to settle down with the wedding venue... Poof! all done just before I set off to Thailand for a vacation. Am I dreaming or not?

On the picking of dates part, me and my mum decided not to approach anyone on the picking of dates, cos we believe in 1 thing, no matter which dates we gonna choose, it doesn't mean that our marriage will definitely be a success or a failure, it all depends on how we manage the marriage... Actually this is one of the rare times in which we agree in common things, hahahaha...

She even chose a date that was in 2018 and I'm like.... time is no enough! So I requested for a date in 2019, more time for me to go on diet ya?

So we roughly find out a few dates and decided that 29 June 2019 is the best date.

My mum requested for a full vegetarian banquet which is highly challenging... We have very few choices and hotels cater to more than 20 tables... where I gonna find all the people to fill in the seats wor??? So kinda giving up the idea on hotel banquets.... But!! I must say Stevie (our photographer+videographer vendor) is our LUCKY STAR!!!

18 March 2018
Contacted MamboStevie to confirm our dates and timing to him so as to book him in waaayyyy advance (Kiasu abit). Met him in person at Furama Riverfront Wedding Show.... after some talk with him, he introduced his friend who is a wedding manager in Furama Riverfront to us.... and guess what? This hotel holds minimum 12 tables and we fall in love with the venue almost immediately!!


High Ceiling, long aisle, look very spacious and no blocked view at all tables, the 12 tables will be distributed in straightline at 2 sides of the aisle and the whole feel is awesome!! Can say is a love at first sight! and their package not too bad, best part is, they allowed us to change the non-alcoholic beverages (in vegetarian menu) to free flow alcohols (wines, beers and liquors) at no extra cost! AWESOME!!!

On top of that, they gave us free honeymoon package to Bali!!! 3 days 2 nights stay plus massage.. 2 nights stay in their bridal suite instead of 1 night.... Woooooo.... What else can we ask for? The package is sooo perfect that we have nothing else to bargain for!

So after some negotiation with my parents, we decided to take up the package :) Fast and SWEET!

The plannings are smooth so far... hopefully everything will go on smoothly as it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment