Tuesday, October 21, 2014

DIY Projects to share!

Did lots of DIY projects just for my ROM, and I am really really proud of those beautiful work that I've done! (admiring myself... LOL) But you know... am so sad that I totally forgotten my guest book! well... its okie :) I can still use it for my next year wedding.... and these are the photos to it!




 
I am really really proud of the DIY hello kitty birdcage centrepiece for my ROM table done by me, my dad and my mum.... and honestly speaking... the centrepiece that Ban Heng Aranda provided is so...... *couldn't find a word to describe it... but it's really really bad.... can you imagine the "couple" on top of the centrepiece looks scarily white instead of sweet? Eeeeewwwww....
 
And imagine this Ban Heng actually called us up and ask us where is the centrepiece that they provided... and I actually asked them to go ask the housekeeping.... I mean with such an unappealing centrepiece... who would want to take it and call it their own??? (Too bad no photo of it... if you see that you know what I mean....)

No comments:

Post a Comment