Friday, October 17, 2014

Long waited Proposal :)

On 16 Oct 2014, He proposed! 3 days just before our ROM.... Late huh?

Initially I thought it's just a normal photoshoot with my fellow friends... But it turns out to be a surprise proposal that was been planned over at Woodlands Town Park.

It was about 3.15pm, I went to Joanna's house for the make-up session before the "photoshooting session" later.. Previously I done various couple photoshoots with her... so I wasn't suspecting anything that's fishy about it, except that since it's a couple shoot.... why need "individual shoot"? Oh well... I wasn't thinking so much though... since she's doing us a great great great favour... I will have to cooperate with her :p

After about an hour of makeup session, we went over to the MRT to meetup with my another friend.

I was busying posing for "photos" and without knowing that the whole process was recorded in her camera...

I was told by Peggy that I should look at my fake flowers and pause there so Joanna could capture that pose after she finished talking on phone.... which I found out later that it was to prevent me from turning my head around and ruined the surprise... LOL!!!

So... He appeared behind me and showed up with a  Winnie the Pooh Balloon, a bouquet of flowers, and a heart shaped diamond ring placed in a porcelain figure.... Simple and Sweet! (Though he could do much much much much better... LOL)

Special Thanks to Joanna and Peggy to make this day possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment