Monday, October 20, 2014

Our ROM

Pictures speak louder than words! It's been a wonderful day and really thankful for my parents to have planned it for us and for my relatives and friends who came to celebrate with us!
 
Due to space constraint, I have to limit my guest list as most of the guest were my relatives... Imagine I limited my guest list and the turn up rate is about 70 people... It was really really packed.... But not to worry! I'll open up my invitations when I have my Chinese Wedding Banquet next year! So, Here are the photos :)
 
(some only as most of the photos are not with me and in fact, most of them are with Joanna, will upload once I get them all and consolidate them together)

Oh! Did I forgot to mention who was my MUA? She's Yuki Fang and trust me, she's really really good and very professional.... I love her makeup skill that makes me look very natural and radiant on my big day! If you guys like how she did my makeup, do approach her ya? Just go Facebook and search Yuki Fang Makeup u can find her page :)
 



 


1 comment:

  1. Hihi, saw that you used Yuki Fang's services. Do you know what is her charges?

    ReplyDelete