Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hiccups - ROM Gown

By right I should be very happy received my dress within 2 weeks. But it seems like I over estimated my size that the dress is too big for me and that in order to fit in perfectly, I need to gain at least 10 - 20kg. Are you kidding me??? I still wanna loss weight and not gain weight! =.=""

Am lucky that I did not plan my ROM super last minute... Now I got several choices:
  • Tailor it either by my mum who is a ex-worker of tailor factory (for free but will get scolding by ordering it online).
  • Going out to ask people to tailor it for me (don't know whether will it cost alot).
  • Sell this dress to someone else and buy a new one (suggested by my fiancĂ© but I really love this dress).
Talked to my fiancé, and he suggested that push all the blame to him saying that he bought online and cannot fit me very well then ask my mum for help. So I will neither get scolding nor pay money for tailor it. Feel bad... But guess that's the only choice then...

No comments:

Post a Comment