Thursday, March 27, 2014

ROM Accessories - Bouquets

I always dreamt that I can really preserve and keep my bouquets that tends to wither away after some time. However, I can't unless I get a fake flower bouquet which may seems to be too dull.. Until one day, I saw this at The Chinese Wedding Shop over at Clementi Central.. and this gave me an idea that my wish can come true!!!


Sweet and Elegant isn't it? Not only I can keep it, it looks extremely elegant and nice as well! 30 to 40 years down the road I can even show this off to my grandchildren that I married their grandpa with this nice bouquet and our marriage last as long as this beautiful and special bouquet! But one disadvantage, it's too heavy.. so forget about it if you were to throw this bouquet for your fellow bridesmaids to catch ya?

This bouquet is either for sale or for rent and of course, its not as economy as what we think. Maybe because its a handmade product. Wait! Handmade? That means I can handmade one myself!!!

So I started searching online for some pictures of beautiful DIY Bouquets :)

And I realised that I have this fantasy on Shiny finishing Satin Roses! and look what I found on Youtube?

DIY Ribbon Rose

This is what I've been looking for!!!! Looks easy and I think I really have to give it a try since the time is still early I guess ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment