Monday, March 17, 2014

Our Plans - Musics in Banquet

Came across this on veryWed非常婚禮 on Facebook and I think it's kinda cool and I know I should post it here!

Some Translation for you guys:
  1. Welcoming the Guests (Lively Music)
  2. First March-in (Slow and Elegant Music)
  3. Second March-in
  4. Farewell to the Guests
Some pin points to take note when choosing musics:
  • You can choose musics that are in foreign languages (e.g. Korean, Japanese), but please do check out their translated lyrics. (I am sure you don't wanna ruin your big day by playing songs which are nice in music but it turns out to be a Break-up song with sad lyrics right?)
  • Better safe than sorry. (Choose the existing songs that people used instead of being UNIQUE to play safe.) 
For me ever since I met my Fiancé and decided to be his for the rest of my life, I wanted to make my March-in music as unique as possible. And since my Fiancé and I met through an arcade music game named "Jubeat", I thought of maybe we can choose music from Jubeat Album. Looks like this can be a challenge and I do really need to check out every single lyrics of Jubeat Music before we can decide on which music to use.

Anyway, just came across this song and I think its pretty cool, very lively and meaningful :)

刘佳 SARA - 爱很美 Love is Beautiful

Other nice songs fo march-ins :)

蔡依琳&陶喆 - 今天你要嫁给我
陶喆 - 愛很簡單

Enjoy the songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment