Friday, March 7, 2014

ROM Accessories - Bridal Shoes

I am a very clumsy person, even wearing sport shoes I will still trip and fall like nobody's business, so am planning to get a nice flats to be my bridal shoes and guess what I found?
A nice pair of silver glittering shoes for only SGD$26.90!!!*Hiak hiak hiak*
 
I've seen brides online bought extremely expensive shoes with bling blings all over the shoes that could cost them $50+++++.... What designers brand la, handmade la.... which contributes to the bombs that you gonna pay for.... Just imagine, will you ever wear it again after your wedding???? Plus that kind of price was kinda scary for a budget bride like ME! So this pair of shoes is definitely a good, great, or best deal I guess? Hehe.....
 
I am just one and a half head shorter than my boy boy... so I do not necessary need to wear that high heels to match his height and putting myself at risks of falling badly during my BIG day right?
 
Its abit plain, but am sure I can do some simple touchup to make it gorgeous looking! Just stay tuned ya? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment